Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cars and Planes

Today I tried out my plane and car cutters. They are really cute! I also made a batch of "Nikki's Healthy Cookies" from the blog 101 cookbooks, I used carob chips and I also switched the almond flour for brown rice flour since our school is nut free. If you tolerate Gluten, you could switch for whole wheat pastry flour instead.

I also baked them right in my new Wilton silicone cups, as seen here on Another Lunch with her Granola Bars. I am going to try and come up with a granola bar recipe myself next week. These look great except for the brown sugar, as we are sugar free. 

            Snack:

Left to Right
Nikki's Healthy cookie, Strawberries
Plane shaped cheese and 7 grain crackers, and more strawberries



Top to Bottom
Tomato and hummus sandwich, apple sauce and fruit leather
Pasta salad, grapes and car fruit leather skewers, carrot sticks

This is my tomato monsters favourite sandwich:


I had a friend ask me about ice packs, so today I took some pics of her lunch packed up. This lunch is in a 2 tier bento box:



They have to stay upright, so they look the same when she opens them at school, and these narrow boxes fit perfectly into her Jessie Lunch bag with icepack


The lunch bag then attaches to the outside of her Jessie Backpack upright


No comments:

Post a Comment