Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Frog

Ainnsley asked me when she got home from school yesterday if she could have another frog sandwich in her Princess and the Frog box for today. I was happy to accommodate :)

Yesterday the mail man also delivered some of the new things for Bento making that I ordered off Ebay. YEAH! like the new frog mini fork seen in her lunch, and the bow pick, used in her "mini shaped energy balls".

The energy balls are a big hit around here with everyone. I found the recipe here on; The Whole Life Nutrition I also have them featured here on my healthy recipe blog; Fresh4five

Snack:

Left to Right:
flower shaped cheese and 7 grain crackers
Strawberries, Energy Ball Mini, Clementine sections

Lunch:

Left to Right
Frog shaped Sunflower butter and jam sandwich,
Cut up Strawberries and new froggy fork :), 3 small Energy Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment