Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Ducks

Ainnsley's snack and lunch for today. she requested a grilled cheese sandwich. I told her it would be cold, and she said that was OK. We shall see if she eats it :)

I made these Krispy Treats last night for the kids. I switched the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter so they would be nut free and school safe. They turned out pretty good. I must say the peanut butter is much better, so if you were to make them not for school, use that instead. However they were still sweet and yummy, and my kids ate them with no complaint (didn't even notice)

Snack:

Left to Right:
Grapes, clementine sections
Krispy Treat, duck shaped cheese

Lunch:

Left to Right:
Flower shaped grilled cheese, Krispy Treat
Apple slices and blueberries (not sure what it is supposed to be...)

2 comments: